Erzsébet Voucher – motivate your employees
The Erzsébet Voucher is more than a simple in-kind benefit. It helps you motivate your employees, inspire your subcontractors and suppliers, and it can also be used for prize draws.
Nowadays, a number of different methods have been adopted by most enterprises in order to retain their employees. A well-designed incentive system is a key factor in ensuring the long-term commitment of workers, and the positive effects are observable immediately after it is introduced.
Motivated employees means
- effective work organisation
- well-balanced, programmable production
- improvement in performance
- a reliable and stable staff
By using a system of incentives, you may
- reduce absenteeism
- build a strong employer brand
- increase the loyalty of workers
- retain your key employees
- improve your company’s reputation among your employees
- increase your market share
Inspire your colleagues
- attendance bonus
- recommendation/recruitment system
- participation in projects
- jubilee/exceptionally long service
- suggestion box prizes
- International Women’s Day
- marriage, childbirth
- health-conscious staff
- days free of work accidents
- retention of key employees
- rewarding fuel saving
- excellent condition of vehicle fleet
- mentoring programme
Erzsébet Voucher offers the perfect solution for motivating your employees.
- As a benefit falling into the category of “certain specific benefits”, it can be given to employees or partners with no limitations at a tax rate of 40.71%;
- A tried and tested form of ‘non-salary’ benefits that results in different shopping habits.
- 29% more benefit may be granted in the form of Erzsébet Voucher, than by salary.
- This higher benefit value has greater motivating power.
- As an optional form of benefits, it may be tailored to individual needs, thus delivering customised solutions.
- It is accepted nationwide, by a network of contracted partners.
Inspire your subcontractors and suppliers
- reward your sales staff
employed on a points system
- use the vouchers in prize
competitions or gift draws,
or for promotional purposes
- acknowledge your loyal customers
- inspire your customers
- strengthen your relations with
your subcontractors and suppliers
Why employees prefer Erzsébet Vouchers:
- It is separate from the salary, so it is actually perceived as an extra benefit.
- Its benefit value is higher than the same nominal amount paid as salary.
- Due to various promotions and sales by the contracted partners, a voucher’s actual value may exceed its nominal value.
- We run regular prize draws for voucher users.